Narconia is an online community that seeks to connect creative individuals with other skilled people and resources. Through us, a creator of a project can reward passionate contributors with shares in their growing project.
We at Narconia have been pushing relentlessly to develop an open, yet secure, framework which promotes autonomous, purpose-driven work to achieve the symbiotic creation of value from people around the US.
Valuable assets can then be purchased from shareholders in the Narconia™ Marketplace if the shareholders approve by majority.
A few details of our service have been withheld from this hack description for security purposes.
Provisional patent pending.
4 major issues that plague business agility today
- Creators are often unable to successfully launch projects due to a lack of talent and resources.
- Some of those projects may have contributed outstanding value had they been given the proper growth environment.
- Project decision-making power is typically unbalanced and lacks diversity of opinion from its' very own investors and consumers.
- This leads to missteps in project management that cause the failure of what may have otherwise been a successful project.
- Conventional employment forces influential thinkers to work on projects they may disagree with.
- Data overwhelmingly points to this issue being a key factor in creativity suffocation as well as a lack of self-driven connection with the end result from the projects' key players.
- Companies are being asked to innovate faster than ever in a time when payrolls are becoming harder to support.
- Employment isn't cheap, but the future value of a company is dependant on the people that make it survive. The necessity to layoff employees to pay bills is a problem facing more companies in this age than has been observed in decades. Disruptive technologies are accounting for quicker product/service life-cycles than has ever been seen, and companies are being forced to reduce the number of innovators they need so desperately to adapt.
- At Narconia, creators can solve the prolem of finding the talent and resources they need to successfully launch their projects by making their wants, needs, and goals easy to search. Passionate proffessionals and investors are rewarded for their contributions to a project with shares in the project or cash from the project reserves. People apply to make their abilities and passions apparent, and contracts are made between shareholder-elected managers and potential contributors based on the expected value added.
- Major project decisions are brought to the shareholders and followers of a project, as opposed to the managers alone. Removing this power from a select few and putting it in the hands of the people that made the project happen, as well as the people that want it completed, allows the project to morph and evolve to the needs of the market with speed and accuracy.
- Self-driven professionals and investors can search for work and devote their time or money to projects they are genuinely interested in. The sense of purpose, autonomy, and mastery associated with this kind of contract work, similar to the Wikipedia model, will catalyze only high quality original work in order to overcome difficult hurdles and achieve unique, notably competitive results.
- Companies will have the opportunity to purchase or license projects with the knowledge that they are paying for a visibly marketable solution and clearly competent, purpose-driven team members. Creators and contributors are compensated for the value they've create as well as the risk they've inherited, while companies have new products/services to help them survive in this increasingly innovation based economy. A more symbiotic relationship than this couldn't likely be exemplified any better.
- People propose a new or struggling project that they think the Narconia community can help to realize
- People will be able to view, like/dislike the proposal, or post comments.
- If a post gathers attention from the right people, and is considered legal and ethical, it can apply to become a Narconia Project.
Creators that manage to convert their proposals into a project get a non-diluted ownership of the project and by default a cut of any money it makes!